Sunday, May 30, 2010

UNEQUAL TODAY

Different thoughts have been going through my mind. 
It is easy to feel intimidated by what looks larger than you.
Larger people, larger homes, larger personalities. Just large! And you wonder..?
I seem to have forgotten...So this is a reminder
I am not like everyone.  I know what drives me to get out of bed each morning. I know what my bed looks like.You know yours too. What works for you ( which is permissible) might be difficult for me to swallow. This does not make me inferior, substandard  or second class.
I might not live in your mansion. But I have a home.
I might not eat what and where you do. But I eat all the same.
You might stand tall...today...taller than I am. But I am standing also.
Just remember, we are unequal today.

No comments:

Post a Comment