Thursday, January 13, 2011

CHEZ IFE ( LOVE PLACE)

The door sign read "open"
So I walked in.
It certainly did not look like the regular
It was not grand or anything
Just different.
The seats were of a different make.
It was not the fanciful kind
It was made of hard wood.
The type that will hold you anyday.
Plus the load that you carry.

I looked around.
Not many people were here
But the few had this soft look on their faces.
You know, that look, tranquility.
Yes, tranquility.
There was this particular woman
wearing a blue dress.
She was reading a book and had
a drink in front of her.
I looked at her and liked what I saw.
But first of all...
I called the waiter.

A smart looking gentleman waiter
walked up to me.
"What would you like to drink?" he asked
"I would like to have what she is drinking"
I said pointing to the woman in the blue dress
"Oh that. It is the drink of grace. One glass coming up"
It made sense, this is Love Place.

tola

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, short and sweet.
    I like it dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post. Nothing like spiritual food for the soul.
    Stay Blessed.

    ReplyDelete