Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dead Leaves.


Few days ago,I was outside sweeping leaves that fell off the tree in the next compound. They somehow find their way into ours. Dead leaves. These leaves have to fall off for the new ones to have...space to grow.


Currently, I am creating space in my life...for different things and different people and different experiences. But there is limited space..for most good things in life. Therefore, certain things have oulived their usefulness...they have turned brown. Thus...I am letting them fall off so that those new leaves can grow properly...but the cycle continues...


Instead, I think I would concentrate on the branches, the root..that will always be there season after season. Leaves come and go. Know what is important. Let the dead leaves go. Another will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment